Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mobile Library

Today I just attended to a meeting with my organization. This is an outdoor meeting located at Balekambang town park, Surakarta. Started on 09.30 AM until around 11.30 AM. Before the meeting was started I guess it's interest to walk around the location while seeing the kids playing or just take a picture with the animals around there :D. Few minutes I was walk, I saw the books arranged on the blue car. Many people around this car. This is called mobile library. I just knew today . There are many kinds of book such us novel, literature, comic and many more. 

This public park look so crowded today. Many people are cames here with many of purposes. I was came here several times, but today feel so different. At 09.00 AM the meeting started. We sit down under the big tree without any mattress . But it's okay, we all enjoy. As you know Balekambang located near to Manahan stadium.


Share This Article Facebook +Google Twitter Digg Reddit